Update 7.1.2020: The registration for school workshops has been completed
Make sure to carefully read the instructions before singing up and make sure to sign up using the right link.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (for everyone)
- Please note that the rates shown on this form are total prices per participant and include everything: cabin, meals (breakfast and lunch buffets) and SciCruise. The price for one passenger is based on the age of the passenger and how many are in the same cabin.
- Please note that when you check in, you will need to enter all passengers’ information
- The contact information for the contact person
- If the contact person is not present on the trip, please also provide any information requested by the person(s) involved
- Students do not need to provide a phone number or email address
- At check-in, you must divide passengers into cabins (how many and who are in the same cabins).
- Meals (breakfast + lunch) are paired in three different sets. Choose the meal that suits you when you sign up. NOTE! you will know exactly when your meal starts in the harbor (Ex. 13.30 or 13.45), and this must be obeyed in order to not overload the dining!
- Viking Line will send invoices after registration so billing information must be provided at registration.
- The total amount of the invoice is not automatically displayed at the end of the registration. However, you may calculate the total at the end of the form by entering the number of passengers in different cabins. This is not mandatory.
SIGN UP THROUGH THE RIGHT LINK BELOW (the link is in the header): If you’re not sure which link to sign up with, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 505299861
- SCHOOL GROUPS WITHOUT A WORKSHOP:
Sign up all of the students and teachers in the group using the same form! At the beginning of the registration, select: “School group participants (without workshop)”.
START-SCHOOL GROUPS (WITH A WORKSHOP):
registration for school workshops has been completed.
Please note that the school groups need to pay for their own transportation to the port and back.
Teachers traveling without a school group, or extra teachers accompanying StarT groups (LUMA pays for only two teachers per StarT group) will register here. Select “Extra supervisor / teacher and exhibitors” at the beginning
This is where the workshop organizers, who will pay for their own travel sign up. At the beginning, select “Workshop Organizer”.
ORGANIZERS AND PERFORMERS
(THIS LINK IS FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF TURKU ONLY AND FOR THE PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE SPECIALLY AGREED!)